"> CULTURALLY UNIQUE ARTIST ENTERTAINER VISA - ITEN Travels and Migrations Limited | United States of America


A P3 visa is a temporary work visa for culturally unique artists and entertainers who wish to perform or instruct in a cultural event or program in the US.

P3 Visa Requirements

To qualify for a P3 visa, the applicant must be an artist or entertainer, either individually or as part of a group, that is coming to the US to demonstrate, instruct or promote their unique or cultural artistic talent in an event or events. The events may be commercial or non-commercial.

In addition, the applicant must have a US employer, organization or agent to sponsor their participation in the event/s in the US.

P3 visa applicants may also be required to meet certain health and character requirements.

P3 Visa Entitlements

A P3 visa entitles the holder to participate in a cultural program or event in the US. A P3 visa is usually granted for the duration of the program up to one year and extensions may be granted. Artists and entertainers with a P3 visa are permitted dual intent, meaning the applicant can maintain P3 visa status while applying for a Green Card to remain in the US permanently.

Essential support personnel wishing to accompany P3 visa applicants may be eligible to apply for a P3 visa if their skills and experience are essential to the principal applicant’s performance.

Spouses and unmarried children under 21 years of age may apply for the applicable derivative visa (P4 visa) to join their spouse or parent in the US. Accompanying spouses and children are entitled to study in the United States but are not entitled to undertake any employment without obtaining an appropriate work visa.